domingo, 5 de mayo de 2024

Nancy Wilson - How Glad Am I & Gentle Is My Love


Nancy Wilson

How Glad Am I & Gentle Is My Love

2009

DRG Records


(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am

The Grass Is Greener

The Boy From Ipanema

The Show Goes On

Don't Rain On My Parade

Never Less Than Yesterday

I Want To Be With You

It's Time For Me

People (From "Funny Girl")

West Coast Blues

Quiet Nights (Corcovado)

Who Can I Turn To (When Nobody Needs Me)

There Will Never Be Another You

If Love Is Good To Me

My One And Only Love

Funnier Than Funny

More (Theme From Mondo Cane)

Gentle Is My Love

At Long Last Love

Time After Time

If Ever I Would Leave You

When He Makes Music

Save Your Love For Me

Such A Night

Something's Going On












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...