lunes, 22 de abril de 2024

Julie London - Sophisticated Lady & For The Night People


Julie London

Sophisticated Lady & For The Night People

1998

Liberty


Sophisticated Lady

Blame It On My Youth

Make It Another Old-Fashioned Please

You're Blasé

Bewitched

Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most

Remind Me

When She Makes Music

When The World Was Young

If I Should Lose You

Where Am I To Go

Absent Minded Me

Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey

I Got It Bad (And That Ain't Good)

Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night In The Week)

God Bless The Child

Am I Blue?

Dream

Here's That Rainy Day

When The Sun Comes Out

Can't Get Out Of This Mood

I Hadn't Anyone Till You

I'll Never Smile Again













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Judy Garland - Miss Show Business

Judy Garland Miss Show Business 1956 Capitol This Is The Time Of The Evening / While We're Young Medley: You Made Me Love You (I ...