domingo, 26 de noviembre de 2023

George Maharis - George Maharis Sings! & Portrait In Music


George Maharis

George Maharis Sings! & Portrait In Music

2000

Collectables


I Want To Be Wanted

It's All In The Game

I'll Never Smile Again

Moon River

Can't Help Falling In Love

Hurt

Teach Me Tonight

You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby

(Get Your Kicks On) Route 66!

My Kind Of Girl

Witchcraft

After The Lights Go Down Low

Love Could Change My Mind

Where Are You?

If Love Were All

Here's That Rainy Day

Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread)

I Can't Stop Loving You

Talk To Me

The More I See You

Lollipops And Roses

Love Me As I Love You

What A Diff'rence A Day Made

They Knew About You

Baby Has Gone Bye Bye

That's How It Goes













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...