lunes, 7 de agosto de 2023

Matt Monro - From Matt Monro With Love


Matt Monro

From Matt Monro With Love

2007

EMI


When I Fall In Love

On Days Like These

From Russia With Love

Days Of Wine And Roses

Till Then My Love

Walk Away

Portrait Of My Love

Autumn Leaves

More

Historia De Amor (Love Story)

Born Free

Ebb Tide

The Shadow Of Your Smile

Once In Every Long And Lonely While

The Music Played

Be My Lady

I'm Glad There Was You

Softly As I Leave You

Till The End Of Time

September Song

For Once In My Life

My Kind Of Girl

Music To Watch Girls By














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...