lunes, 12 de junio de 2023

Vera Lynn - Songs From The Vera Lynn Show


Vera Lynn

Songs From The Vera Lynn Show

2010

Summit


I Love to Sing

In the Middle of An Island

When I Fall in Love

Hey There [From the Pajama Game]

Mr. Wonderful [From Mr. Wonderful]

No, Not Much

With All My Heart

In the Middle of a Dark, Dark Night

How Green Was My Valley

True Love [From High Society]

Mangos

Room 504

Under the Bridges of Paris [Sous Les Ponts de Paris]

Tammy [From Tammy and the Bachelor]

It's Not for Me to Say

Will You Still Be Mine?

I'm in the Mood for Love

I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter

Love Letters

Baubles, Bangles and Beads [From Kismet]

In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning

Witchcraft

Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey [From Madame Sherry]

The Last Time I Saw Paris

Sometimes I'm Happy [From Hit the Deck]

Only You

I'll Be Seeing You [From Right This Way]

















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...