viernes, 9 de junio de 2023

Lee Wiley - As Time Goes By


Lee Wiley

As Time Goes By

1991

Bluebird


This Is New

You're A Sweetheart

My Ideal

You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby

Who Can I Turn To Now?

Can't Get Out Of This Mood

East Of The Sun

Limehouse Blues

As Time Goes By

Keepin' Out Of Mischief Now

Stars Fell On Alabama

My Melancholy Baby

The Ace In The Hole

Someday You'll Be Sorry

A Hundred Years From Today

Blues In My Heart

Maybe You'll Be There

Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

I Don't Want To Walk Without You, Baby

Make Believe














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Al Hirt & Ann-Margret - Beauty And The Beard

Al Hirt & Ann-Margret Beauty And The Beard 1964 RCA Victor Personality Tain't What You Do Bill Bailey My Baby Just Cares Fo...