jueves, 2 de febrero de 2023

Peggy Lee - Make It With You & Where Did They Go


Peggy Lee

Make It With You & Where Did They Go

2008

Collectors' Choice Music


One More Ride On The Merry-G-Round

The Long And Winding Road

That's What Living's About

The No-Color Time Of Day

Let's Get Lost In Now

Make It With You

Passenger Of The Rain (Le Passager De La Pluie)

I've Never Been So Happy In My Life

You'll Remember Me

Good-Bye

Pieces Of Dreams

Didn't We

You're Driving Me Crazy (What Did I Do?)

No More

Where Did They Go

My Rock And Foundation

Help Me Make It Through The Night

All I Want

I Don't Know How To Love Him

Goodbye Again

Sing

I Was Born In Love With You

Losing My Mind

My Sweet Lord














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...