viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2022

Billy Eckstine - Stormy & Feel The Warm


Billy Eckstine

Stormy & Feel The Warm

2006

Fantasy


Medley: Just a Little Loving (Early In the Morning) / What the World Needs Now is Love


Name of My Sorrow

Stormy

My Cherie Amour

When You Look In the Mirror (You're Looking At the One I Love)

The Luckiest Man In the World

I Wanna Be Your Baby

Make It With You

Think About Things

Don't Leave Me

Mixed Up Girl

Third Child

Feel the Warm

Walk a Mile in My Shoes

Something More

We've Only Just Begun

Love the One You're With















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Al Hirt & Ann-Margret - Beauty And The Beard

Al Hirt & Ann-Margret Beauty And The Beard 1964 RCA Victor Personality Tain't What You Do Bill Bailey My Baby Just Cares Fo...