jueves, 18 de agosto de 2022

Perry Como - Forever and Ever


Perry Como

Forever and Ever

2005

Rolled Gold


A Dreamer's Holiday

Blue Room

Chi Baba, Chi Baba My Bambino Go To Sleep

I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore

My Lady Loves ToDance

Rollin' Stone

Cara Cara Bella Bella

I Confess

Hit And Run Affair

f You Were Only Mine

Watching The Trains Go By

I've Got A Feeling I'm Falling

Zing Zing, Zoom Zoom

Sweethearts Holiday

Lies

Surprisin'

My Love And Devotion

Say You're Mine Again

Two Little New Little Blue Little Eyes

I Wish I Had A Record Of The Promise You Made

The Best Thing For You

Watermelon Weather

Marrying For Love

Forever And Ever

What'll I Do
















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson - A Perfect Match

George Shearing & Ernestine Anderson A Perfect Match 1988 Concord Jazz Trust In Me I'll Take Romance Body And Soul The Bes...